This lower-cost, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
- Operation screen provides instructions from sample preparation to analysis with the UV-1280.
- Follow the messages on the UV-1280 screen.
- Simply insert the sample cell to analyze using built-in measurement parameters and calibration curves for 39 items in 22 types of samples.
- Automatic analysis commences after a specified time. The elapsed time is displayed on the screen, concentration values are displayed automatically after the specified time has elapsed, and a buzzer sounds to indicate that analysis is complete.
- If the optional multicell holder (6 cells) is used, up to six cells can be measured consecutively in one analysis.
- Calibration curves created with another reagent can be used by customizing a calibration curve.
Download the catalog here: UV 1280